2007/11/07

Free Rice....

For Each word you get right, they donate 10 grains of rice to those in need, to end world hunger.

It's kind of fun and you get to help someone out, how cool is that.

I finished the fingerless mitts for my friend last night and woven in the ends today. I'll take pictures and post them soon. The yarn was a lot like a pencil roving, I could probably buy a ball and re-spin it. It actually split on me near the end, it pulled apart just like roving. You know now that I think about it, I may just do that.

I'm now in the process of deciding what to go forward with next.

Most of this I would like to do before Xmas but I'm in serious doubt, for one I'm not working on the shawl until after the holidays. The socks for hubby are unlikely as well. Mom's scarf will be after I do the mitts and hat, for sure, and that leaves still a whole lot to do.

I guess that means I should get my butt (hands) knitting, and this will really be fun when I go to the dentist after Thanksgiving, yippie.

No comments:

Post a Comment