2007/11/16

L&V, mittens, and craziness,

So another crazy day in the life of me and mine. The children are stubborn, especially Ra lately, oye friggin' vay! T had his things to do and now is off doing it, being its that time of the year again. I was tired all day because of being up late to take care of some things and getting up early when my hubby woke me up at his normal time he gets up, ugh, 4:30a is way too early.

So as the children were being insane I decided to make a pair of mittens from Selbuvotter, I know I was supposed to be working on the socks. But I need something small and quick, so I'm making toddler mittens for one of my nieces, probably the youngest, since I still owe her a pair of mittens. I'm having a great time stranding I hope they work out, I may make multiple pairs for all the little ones, nieces first.

Well I'm going to go back to working on the mittens, and tomorrow I'm going to listen to L&V again, because the children totally upsetted my listening today.

2 comments:

  1. Mittens sound like the perfect thing to be knitting today. I don't know what the weather is like on the east side of the state but in Wausau, it looks pretty dark and bleak. One of my favorite days. I plan on spending some serious time sat on my backside knitting on some mittens too.

    I find the happier I am with a knitting project, the happier I can be with my kids. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I thought so too, :), It's pretty gloomy on the west side here. And hunting season doesn't help with the help from the hubby if you know what I mean.

    I am happier when I knit, but that would mean they actually let me do it.

    ReplyDelete