2007/11/01

Dios de los Muertos

So I'm going to attempt to do the National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) this month. I'm hoping to really do well, I saved some FOs to blog on days that feel like there will be nothing to blog.

Also today is Day of the Dead, so please stop and give a thought to all those that have passed on and hope they are in a better place, or at the very least no where at all (if you don't believe in that kind of thing). The dead live in our memory, so maybe share a tale of a beloved passed family member, it may just feel like they are with you again, even if it's just for the moment.

The monkeys went out last night, they did real well but it was pretty chilly. Se came home before the rest finished, he kept trying to abandon ship and T got frustrated. The kids hit a few more blocks/houses and than came home with their little hands and cheeks chilly. We had way less trick or treaters this year and of course over bought the candy, oye. Guess I'll have some sweets to eat.

Well not much else is happening here, it's Knit Night tonight and I'll be tired tomorrow but I'll be sure to post. Maybe this will become a habit and I'll actually keep it up.

AON: Fingerless Mitts for a friend and Scarves for the twins

1 comment:

  1. And what were you?
    Also, what does AON mean ([blank] on needles?)

    ReplyDelete