2007/11/13

Another late night talk with me...

So I'm definately on a late night strike, I just seem to have trouble sleeping lately, don't know if it's the moon or my coming period or just day to day craziness but it helped get some knitting done tonight.

I worked on my Nov Mystery Socks, both cuffs are done and the first row of the second clue (leg of the sock), I plan to work on the pattern tomorrow, doing one repeat on one sock and than doing the same to the other. I'm now knitting them both on separate magic loop needles, I did the cuff on dpns. I'm loving the look of this pattern and can't wait to get them done so I can wear them. This is great fun, and my first time hopefully finishing a pair for the sock-a-long.

I also want to make myself a couple of sets of these. They are so cool, I just need to figure out a knitted version, but it shouldn't be too tough. I have some ideas I'm going to try out real soon.

I was also surfing the web and found some really neat needle holders and thought, I could make those, shoot I have a bunch of fat quarters I originally was going to make into a quilt that would work great. Now I just need to do it. I also found these really cool dpn holders that I'm now going to have to sew up.

Well off to bed I go, see you all tomorrow.

PS I officially finished my Calorimetry, I sewed on the button today.

No comments:

Post a Comment