2007/11/17

Another day in the Jungle....

So it's been another long day here at home. My mom stopped by for a little bit so I could run to the library and drop off an overdue book and pick up two that were on hold. Time to get reading. I also finished one of the mittens today other than the thumb and running the yarn through the top stitches and weaving in the ends. I've changed my mind on whom they are for now, when I saw how big they were I decided that maybe I needed to make a smaller thumbless pair for my youngest niece and give these bigger ones to her big sister. So I think that's what I'm going to do, I'll have to change Ravelry or at least add these in to my projects page.

I watched the beginning and end of "The Little Princess" (middle was during my lib run) and "The Pied Piper of Hamelin" with Ju this afternoon, these are the classics with Shirley Temple in the former and the 1957 version for the later. For $5 at W-Mart, I purchased this box set of 20 classic movies, I figured they would all be pretty safe for the kids to see and better than daytime crap thats on.

This evening the girls watched "Avatar: The Last Airbender" or something like that before bed. Than I flipped channels for a bit, re-watched the first two episodes of "Firefly" and than flipped some more. That's when I got most of my knitting done. I love Joss Whedon and can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

Well I'm off to bed, hope all is well in your homes, mines in the midst of toddler craziness times four. May tomorrow be better than today, PLEASE!!!

---

PS My KPs yarn came today YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment