2008/11/20

Day 20... Well that started real well...

I set my alarm for 6.30am thinking I could get a better start on a school day, except of course I hit snooze and then off and fell back to sleep until 8, urgh. Ju had an accident, my fault, but at least she was only 5 minutes late to school. We did a military style get up and move today, type thing with no tv and milk in the van instead of right away, we may be changing our regular schedule from now on.

Well errands were run after drop off and then we picked up Ju and ran a few more errands and then home and naps. Ra poot on the potty with asking and everything, awesome. Maybe the potty training thing will happen soon.

Well I have to go get tested for allergies and then off to knit night. Everyone have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment