2008/11/15

Day 15... Where did the time go...

I was planning on going to bed at a decent time tonight but no I got sucked into the internet and the food channel on thanksgiving. Today was better, not by much but better. T has to be gone again tomorrow. The cow is almost done being butchered, they have clean up tomorrow and need to wrap the meat that they are hanging for a few days and then they'll cut that up too.

I forgot to mention what happened with my eyes. Well they are basically fine, I'm supposed to be putting eye drops in them but keep forgetting and my prescription really isn't one its -.50 for both eyes, the doctor suggested I get night driving glasses but it wasn't a necessity so we'll see, oh and I need to wear sunglasses if I'm going to be in the sun for more than 20 minutes. yay.

Well no knitting today, I took a two hour nap instead. I couldn't stay awake while I was on the computer or even reading, so I gave up and took a scattered nap. I know I had at least 1 hour uninterrupted. And now I'm going to go to bed. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment