2008/11/19

Day 19... Just another day...

Not much going on in mi casa, life as normal. I did finish the hat this morning, ends and all, just need to do a slight block. I'm also making some handwarmers, hopefully they turn out I'm winging it. We'll see if 32 sts is enough I have a feeling I'm going to need more, and in that lies a problem because the pattern is a 16 st repeat, so I may just leave it with the 32, it fits over my wrist and my m-i-l has smaller wrists, I hope. Keep your fingers crossed.

On the family front, I caught Ra doing the vampire strike to Se's thigh, yeah not happy with her right now. They were rough housing and I'm guessing he did something she didn't like and that is how she retaliates. He's fine, he was over it in a few seconds, got some mommy kisses and was over it. I don't know what I'm going to do with her.

Ju had some attitude issues as well today, but nothing more than normal, just a lack of following direction and listening. We had a talk about taking better care of the things mommy makes her. I gave an example of asking her how she would feel if I took something she drew or made and I crumpled it up and threw it on the floor for the puppy to play with. Well I think she got the message, because she definitely didn't like that idea and then I explained that's how I felt when she left her nice knitted things on the floor scattered for the puppy to play with. We'll see how much sank through and how much just went in one ear and out the other.

Well I'm off to bed, I know before midnight by almost an hour, but tomorrow is knit night and I'm going to go to the doctor to get tested for allergies, so I figure I should get some rest. Night all.

1 comment:

  1. Hope all goes well with the allergy test. That's not exactly a fun test to take.
    Oh, I'm enjoying your blog BTW.

    -TSG Secret Swap Partner

    ReplyDelete