2008/11/12

Day 12... Carry on...

Nothing to see here. I got up with the kids, we made breakfast. T went to work, the kids and I cleaned up the basement. They did their toys and I folded clothes. Nap times happened, Ju painted with her watercolors, and I did computer stuff. Kids got up from naps, we played and hung out. I made dinner, homemade macaroni and cheese, with chicken nuggets and chopped broccoli, the kids liked it so it must have been good. Kids went to bed, and I watched tv and knit. I got my second traveling scarf section done and I used my first handspun from the wheel, so I have two to mail out now. YAY! I got yarn on Tuesday and got the beads on it today, they fit on perfectly.

Tomorrow will be a busy day, I have lots of running around to do and Ju has school. In the afternoon, I'm getting my eyes checked, I have a feeling I'm going to need glasses, but watch my eyes will work fine when I get there. Its always that way for me. Well I'm all tuckered out so I'm going to go to bed. Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment