2006/08/10

Finished Project - Dice bag

I did it I finished my dice bag, yeah me. It isnt huge or anything and was really simple, but it is still finished, that means my needles are open for my next project. I'm shooting for at least 10 rows a day, being as my hubby has put in xmas/Yule gift giving requests. I think he needs to learn how to knit to help me. yeah right.









Sorry about the repeat pictures and the poor quality, I tried to get the best ones in there but my camera way sucks. It's just a cheapy free digital by philips that also plays as a web cam, it sucks in the picture taking realm of things. But hey I have pictures.

Also check back to July 27th blog, I finally posted my mid-month KAL blog that I had started and drafted, let me know what ya'll think.

No comments:

Post a Comment