2006/09/04

My first Ballband....


Here it is, my first ballband washcloth, originally from PnC yarn's ballband, posted under many sudynames on the internet and also in the Mason Dixon Knitting book, whick I'm also going to take my hand out on the Baby Kimono in that said same book. But anywho, heres the dishcloth, and it is now off on its way to my mom as a thank you for yarn gift along with the mid-August KAL I hope she likes them. I currently have my beginning of September KAL from my Monthly Dishcloth group I'm doing it in SnC yellow, I'm not very far because of some sinus head aches I've been having, but what do ya do but hope tomorrow will be better. At least I get to go to knitting group again this week, Ya'eh!!! But for now I think it might be sleepy time, my eyes hurt and I think I'm in need of some rest. Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment