2006/09/11

Not really much on Knitting...........

I'm still alive... Just been very busy this weekend. I had a day "off" on Saturday and went to a coffee shop to knit with my knitting group, it was a lot of fun but I think I need a few hours just me time before the baby comes. I'll have to talk to the hubby about that one, time is short! I've got a good start on my baby kimono, I'll post when its done. I'm on one of the arms working my way down and then the other arm and side to go, I'm not quite sure which side is the right side and which is the wrong but I figure in garter stitch it doesnt really matter, right?!?! The girls are good, trouble but good, a bit tired from the exciting weekend of playing but good. T is good too, he's tired of cleaning though, its getting harder and garder for me to get stuff done around the house and its frustrating for the both of us. But soon life will be restored to some kind of order, I dont know how much but some I hope.

Well stay warm if your in a chilly part of the sates like I am and stay cool if its warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment