2006/09/19

Juju's first tea

So my oldest (2 1/2 yrs old) just had her first cup of tea today, I made sure it was decaf, I'm not that silly and actually its very very cool, but the vanilla almond was a hit. I've decided I need to get her a little single teapot to steep her tea in instead of a cup. I'll have to keep my eyes out for a good deal, all my teapots would be too big and a waste of good tea unless mom had some too. And today was a hot coffee day since I want caffein right now. Well I just had to put this down for the record.

Knitwise: I finished todays lines for the KAL where there seems to be a major glitch going on since I keep recieveing the same email over and over, so far 25 times and counting. I'm also planning on working on my gift handtowel, although I'm not really looking forward to it since the needles way suck, see last nights post. I also should work on the kimono, but for some reason I have this crazy idea that if I dont work on it, he can't come until its done. Like that will work, I should just finish then get the hat going but the mind is a powerful procrastinator. :D

That is all. Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment