2007/01/12

Finished Objects of 2006

  • M.D. July KAL

  • M.D. mid-July KAL

  • M.D. mid-August KAL

  • M.D. September KAL

  • M.D. mid-September KAL

  • Sorry No Pic: I gave it away before I had a chance to take one - M.D. October KAL



  • Dice Bag

  • Gift - Baby Hat from the book One Skein - It's kindof become my Specialty

  • Ballband from PnC and Mason Dixon Book

  • Gift - KNIT Embroidery Floss Bookmark/Badge

  • 5 Charity Premee Baby Hat - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

  • No Post Yet: For My New Coming Baby - Kimono from the book Mason-Dixon Knitting

  • For My New Coming Baby - Baby Hat from the book One Skein :: 100%
  • Another Ballband for M-I-L's Birthday (actually this is the last for this and I'll only have one pic for the 5 I made)

  • C1's first pair of socks | Pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment