2006/07/20

My First KAL

My first KAL was a dolphin washcloth, this was done with the MonthlyDishcloths group, link on the side. I didn't block it and wont get a chance to either, I gave it to my m-i-l, as a partial trade for watching my girls while hubby and I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.

Here is a picture of it.



I also plan on posting some pictures of the hats I've been knitting to sell. I love knitting the newborn size, they take no time at all. And now I don't even mind the 12-18 month size compared to the 24 months size that I had to figure out myself, I'm not a big fan of knitting straight st in the round for forever. Or at least it feels like forever. But like I said I'll take some pics one of these days and post them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi just wanted you to know that I am in the Dishcloth kal and I am Lady Tanglust wraig Brychann from the Barony of Bright Hills, in the Kingdom of Atlantia.

    Ladytanglust@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete