2007/07/12

Fate...

So a couple of weeks ago, T let me get out of the house and go to a spinning gathering at Color Crossing. The gathering was a different day, I was mis-informed, so shopping had to still happen. I bought a skein of Tofutsies in a lovely green and white color, I'm thinking knee highs, maybe knee high monkeys. Well even though the skein looks small it can actually get two socks from one ball, but I figured not two knee highs.

Fast forward...

Last night I went to the lace chart class at the Yarnery and I got a 10% off my next purchase, well I had to get something it was only good for a week. I know I'll get another ball of Tofutsies, but what dye lot, shit! Look at two different balls, eh, this one looks good.

Fast forward again...

I was just sitting here and thought I should check the dye lots, yup that's right, they are exactly the same. Freaky is all I can say. Now I don't know how the dye lots work on this yarn and if the whole market gets the same one but at the store I didn't see the dye lot number and thought they were like some acrylics and just all the same, but obviously not. Damn Lucky is all I have to say and I have some Monkeys to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment