2007/08/30

Update

So the monkeys are all down early today, they're all growing and grumpy and this mommy can only take so much. I'm also a little grumpy, dreaming too much, not enough sleep. Just one of those full moon nights. Had a friend from Ren Faire over for dinner, T and our guest got along well, good conversation was had. I made meatloaf with corn side and quick drop biscuits, mmmm. Want to buy more yarn really badly, but I'm holding back at least for the moment. I need to get some money into savings first. And I really want my kid tattoo.

I've been listening to a lot of Lime & Violet, I'm on March 2007 right now. I'm enjoying the podcast a lot and think you should all listen as well.

I've been knitting on the second sock, I've turned the heel and I'm working the instep now. I hope to be done by the end of next week. (I'm working on realistic goals)

Well, I should get to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment