2007/08/24

Bad blogger, no cookie.

Sorry I've been bad these last few weeks, it's been crazy busy. I'm working at the MN Renaissance Festival this year. And with being sick and than work and than my period and the children, well, I'm tired. It's Friday already and Tomorrow I have to get up super early so I can drive out to fair by/before 7 am to help open up shop and get ready for the day. Here's hoping we don't get rained out again. I just made a purchase at Knit Picks on Wednesday for some Andean Silk in Pitch, Memories in Redwood Forest and the book Selbuvotter, oh and another set of size 6 options needles so I can make a pair of Fetching for my Ren Faire boss, Slugger.

Well off to spend some time with the children, hubby and the in-laws. Chat with you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment