2007/08/16

I'm THick, ::cough:: ::cough:: ACHOOO!!!

So I'm not feeling the greatest and neither has our router. Ironically there was a huge storm Sunday night that knocked the power out for around 12 hours, we finally got power at 9:55am on Monday.

Big huge storm that hit hard all around us but seemed to not do much to our fairly new home with lack of full grown trees. The power outage actually was a blessing, maybe not that long was necessary but you know, I think the off time reset our router finally making it work. For the last week it has been second to second hit or miss. I haven't posted because most of the time I was lucky to even see if I had email let alone read it. So, I'm still feeling icky but its just residual I don't think I'm contagious anymore and the internet is working, YEA!!

For the storm I'd suggest reading G's blog on that, she is better informed. I just know that I heard my home town was hit pretty hard and my sis-i-l had some in-law family for her that was hit hard. So yesterday I had another 2 year old and a fairly newborn babe hangin' with me and the monkeys, that would be 6 against 1 for those counting. Oye, is all I have to say. The nieces, Miss Vi and Miss Ru, were good, my twins had some issues, Juju missed her nap window and wouldn't, and Se got a bit jealous when I was feeding Miss Ru her bottle of mom's best. He just freaked out, too funny, I'm such a mean mommy.

So any who, I missed Fiber Night with some friends on Monday, I figured they didn't want what I and my family had. And that bummed me out and Tomorrow I need to plan to work Renn Faire this weekend, pick up my dad's commuter car and pack my work clothes and sleep clothes and living clothes which maybe the same as the sleep since there isn't much sense in changing five times a day.

So there's an update. Hope to be more forthcoming with the posts as long as the router is being good.

No comments:

Post a Comment