2008/10/29

Gearing up and sneezing out....

Sorry I stalled out a little bit, I'm trying to save up for NaBloPoMo.

I had one of those mornings I woke up to my phone alarm and hit it frantically because I thought it was going off way to early, actually I did that repeatedly until hubby said that someone was screaming downstairs. I must have been really having a realistic dream.

I have a lame ass head cold, the kind where you sneeze a lot, blow your nose a lot, and your throat feels yucky because you cant breathe out of your nose. Ugh. And it hasn't helped that last night I stayed up until 2am watching Sabrina and fixing T's internet connection.

Well I have popovers to check, I was feeling ambitious last night and made a promise, so here I am making popovers for breakfast. Silly me.

No comments:

Post a Comment