2008/03/07

Day 7...I'm tired.

My tattoo meeting went well. I'm getting very excited. Knitting was good, I was sneezing a lot last night every time I would smell a strong scent. Very odd. This morning I'm congested, I don't know if it's allergies or sickness, I'm hoping the former for everyone else's sake. Se also has a cold going on so it should be great times this weekend.

I'm so tired right now, I don't even want to knit. I didn't go to bed until 2:30 am and when I laid down I couldn't fall asleep. I had done the grocery shopping after knitting and ran to the w*mart, because Target isn't open all night (i wish), for diapers. Got home, unloaded it all and after getting all the fridge/freezer stuff put away, tried to lay down and go to sleep but it just wasn't happening. I think I'm going to eat my lunch, grab a movie Ju likes and take a nap while she watches the video next to me. I never sleep very heavy when I do this and know if she even attempts to move, but it's some rest. We'll see what happens. Food first and I've already typed way more than I thought I would, so see ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment