2008/03/03

Day 3...It's a whiney good time .. argh

So the day start off with a whiny oldest in my face to get up way too early. Now normally she's happy to come cuddle in bed with me but this morning nope no interest. Then all morning she has been progressively naughty, I don't know what it is but she is all attitude and a pain in the ass, so right now its quite time in the house. Normally we hang out and play some games or watch a few tv shows or something just her and I, today she's laying down in my bed because she needs some time to herself in a relatively quite dark place to just chill. I can really only take so much.

I'm trying to do this entrelac thing but so far I'm sucking. This is also supposed to be a test knit but I'm finding out everything as everyone else is because this was all started way too late in the month for a proper test knit. I'm a bit frustrated, lack of communication is also a pisser. argh. I don't know what to do, but I guess I'll just go along with whatever and hope for the best.

I'm also in the process of finishing a second dice bag for my etsy shop and someone on ravelry suggested maybe I sell the pattern for those that want to make their own. I'm mulling that over while I try to get a few more up for sale. So if you have a gamer in you're life please go take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment