2007/09/13

Meme thing

1. Leave me a casual comment of no particular significance, like a lyric to your current favorite song, or your favorite kind of sandwich, maybe your favorite game. Any remark, meaningless or not.
2. I will respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in your own post.
5. When others respond with a desultory comment, you will ask them five questions.

eithni asked me . . .
1) have you used a drop spindle? What was your favorite experience with it?
No actually I haven't drop spindled, I've distaff but not dropped.

2) what will your first project be on the new wheel?
Well I'm just practicing now but I want to be able to spin sock weight consistently and I Have another project in mind, but it will be a long time in the making.

3) do you weave too?
I would like to figure out my card weaving loom but I haven't figured out how to warp it yet.

4) what is your favorite name, not counthing those in your family?
Amelia Terese Rue

5) What is your favorite smell?
I have a perfume that is absolutely lovely, and is actually being attempted for a replica right now, because when I'm out, I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment