2006/11/29

Books and news and New look to blog....

So what do you all think of the new look, I think I'm liking it, now if I could find a really nice top pic or something, in time it should come. Man is it chilly today, I'm hoping it will snow soon, I love snow, at least at the beginning of the season. By March/April, I've had my fix.

I've been looking at books online, I'm going to wait a bit but I'm definately adding more to my list. Mosaic Knitting by Barbara Walker ISBN: 094201815x is super cool and so is 200 knitted blocks by Jan Eaton ISBN: 1564775968 and I guess I should give you the info on Sensational Knitted Socks by Charlene Schurch ISBN: 1564775704

Oh so many books, so little time. I'm finishing up another Ballband for m-i-l and then I may try some mosaic knitting, we'll see there are a lot of other projects I needed to do. I'm going to knit the twins' scarves on one circular both at the same time in just a garter stitch so that all the girls have the same and then I may need to go looking for some blue colored homespun for babe4.

Well I've knitting to do and a blog to play with :D and a daughter to keep out of trouble and a babe to feed boob to, so see yas.

No comments:

Post a Comment