2007/12/03

No more every day, but I'll try to do better...

I'll have some finished project posts for you in the next couple of days. I started Se's mittens before the Debbie Stoller thing friday night and finished them this evening. I actually did the 2nd mitten in one day. Pretty awesome.

Well I didn't win in the contest for NaBloPoMo, but that's nothing new, I used all of that kind of luck up when I was a kid. It was still a great experience, and quite the challenge. I'm going to try to post more than I used to, but I'm not going to do that everyday thing, no way. I have way to much knitting to do.

Speaking of knitting to be done, I was going to do a toe up design for my m-i-l for the holidays but I changed my mind and I'm going to do a top down instead. I just don't have the time to commit to a new technique right now with all the holiday knits that need to be done.

Well I'm off to bed, see ya all real soon.

3 comments:

  1. How's the holiday gift list coming along? I was so impressed with your spreadsheet and how organized you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going alright, I've got 4 projects done, and way to many more to go. I'm waiting on my yarn for the rest of the mittens, so I'm going to need to work on the cabled scarf for my gran. I figure if I don't get her's done I can give it to her in January for her birthday.

    ReplyDelete