2009/06/14

So I suck...

...At keeping up with the posting. And I hope that when school starts I'll be able to post some, it will be mostly about school I'm sure, but at least it will be something. I figure if I'm already on might as well write something. Or at least that's what I hope will happen. But we'll see. Other than that, not much has been happening here. Busy with the SCA and the family, Ju is in a pre-k program so that has been taking up a lot of time. Every morning 4 days a week, she was exhausted after 3 last week. So this week should be interesting. I've been trying to find time to knit but I've been so tired and hot that it just hasnt been happening. Which sucks because I want to knit but between above issues and my hands hurting its been frustrating.Also, the lappy has been wiped and now is running much better, let's hope it stays that way this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment