What to do... What to do....

So here's the dilema, I love my kids but kinda want to get back out into the work force. My kids are 4 (soon to be 5), 3.5, 3.5, and 2. One is in preschool right now, the other two are gearing up for it next school year and then it will just be the boy and I until the year after that pre-school for him and then school for him, in what thats 2 school years, 3 year years away. But here's the thing, there is a position well suited to my strengths in business and its a very limited chance to get it, I want it but at what expense. I want my kids to go to a certain pre-school, but I also wouldnt mind working, especially with the current economy. Of course, this would all depend on if the pay was right and I could find a day care with in a certain budget. But if we do day care then it would be no pre-school where I want them to go. UGH. I'm so confused. I'm going to call tomorrow and find out about the job, maybe right there this will all end, but then again it could be that I'm even more tempted to leave the home. Why couldnt this have waited one more year, things would have worked out much better then.

No comments:

Post a Comment