2008/12/06

Check this out....

The Crafty Crow

I just discovered this new blog through some links and I think maybe plurk and it Rocks. Its all about crafting with kids and even the name of the blog is totally our family. We love crows :D. So I'm very excited to try out a lot of these crafts with my kids and you may be interested as well, so I'm sharing.

***

On a side note, my camera is broken, found out just as I was going to take a super cute pic of the boy. Very pissed and Kodak customer service so far as blown.

***

Another sweet site that I want to buy things from and make is Louise Elliot Design her animals and dolls are wonderful and I want to make them all.

***

Also, Lydia (our basset hound puppy) is being very cute right now playing with a squeaky ball. And now she's on the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment